A Buyers Choice Home Inspections Charlottetown

I encourage anyone considering using A Buyers Choice Charlottetown to do their homework. My experience with this man has been just short of a nightmare. Shortly after moving in I discovered serious foundation issues. I had three reputable contractors to my property after my purchase and all spotted it at first glance, there was no mention of it from John Vautour (A Buyers Choice) in his report. Also no mention of the fireplace separating from the wall, no wallboard behind the stove (leaving bathroom/kitchen plumbing exposed. The roof needs replacing, no mention of any problem. I am now in to double digits to fix the foundation problem and couldn't live in my home while the repairs were being done. In trying to discuss this issue with Rod Domoslai at A Buyers Choice Regional Office in Nova Scotia, I was repeatedly talked over, dismissed, just generally blown off and told that they believe it was a good inspection, without even visiting the site. I emailed the corporate office in Florida on a couple of occasions about ten weeks ago but have yet to hear from them.. I'm by no means telling anyone who to choose or what to do, just relaying my bad experience and hoping others can learn from my mistake.

Don't expect to hear from ABCHI as the head office accepts no responsibility. They have many lawsuits and Bill Redfern is a crook.

Agreed, I've known Rod for years, he absolutely would NOT do anything to jeopardize being with his children! Anyone around that knows him to be a very loving father!

They are accusations! What ever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty!!!!" There are 2 sides to every story!

Just a word of caution as to who you are really dealing with..Rod Domoslai was charged on thursday August 1, 2013 with conspiracy to commit murder. He hired a hit man to murder his ex-wife...among other serious offences.

@Anonymous

You need to get your facts straight. Has has been accused of these bogus charges which were brought on by his sick and mentally unstable ex wife who has been milking him for every penny he has for years.

Convenienyly she's dating a cop from sydney who she cheated on Rod with and who has also been and abusing his power and harassing Rod . Just remember there are two sides to every story and don't be naive and believe everything you read!.

Rod is a loving father and only cares about his children and would never do anything that would take him away from them. the same thing can not be said about their mother.

View more comments (3)