Baileys Funeral Home - Taking advantage of a greiving person

Baileys Funeral Home - Taking advantage of a greiving person
My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me the death certificate or my refund. The funeral took place on March 29, 2013. I have phone records of OVER 20 CALLS documenting my attempts to retrieve a "paid for" death certificate and also my refund. In one conversation with a male assistant, I asked to put a rush on the death certificate and the person responded that it will be $100. What kind of SCAM is this?? After my continued persistence, Mr. Benton sent me an UNSIGNED CHECK on April 25th, so that I can't cash it. What kind of person does this to someone who is greiving??????????? How insensitive!! Please see UNSIGNED CHECK attached and please notice that it has ANOTHER BUSINESS NAME on it. The check is #1018, which is close to a starter's check, so who knows if this is a real account.

you could just recreate a fake name and go on a spending spree with his account number lol

After reporting this incident to the proper authorities, this matter has been resolved. I received a letter of apology from Mr.

Benton, my money back and my father's death certificate. :zzz

cruel

View more comments (2)
ID
New York, New York

Pink Beauty Boutique - Stop harassing me

After the owner of Pink Pepper Boutique,Nicola Salky Johnson, assaulted me on Hancock Street in March 2012, I was then threatened by her millionaire husband that if I were to file a police report, that he would destroy my life. I filed a police report at the Bedford stuyvesant precinct anyway, because it was my right to do so. But now, Nicola keeps emailing me store flyers from her establishment Pink Pepper Boutique and I keep selecting unsubscribe. Leave me alone and move on with your life Nicola, you are not that important. Consumers have the right not to receive advertisements from businesses. Seriously!
ID