comment to review:

1 & 1 Internet, Inc. Billing Fraud

1 And 1 Internet #619008
CROOKS, they refused to refund fees after I had emailed & faxed proof that the account had been canceled along with the cancelation of each individual item within my account. Such as 3 domains, photo hosting, etc [I sent this confirmation multiple times] was sent to them confirming my cancelation over 30 days prior to the expiration date of the contract term.

This means that I was well within the cancelation period and was beyond dissatisfied with their product line and services, I found much better resources with GoDaddy. These creeps continued for over a year claiming that the account and all services were still active, and they had sent me to collections and bad credit reporting for $140 for another contract period.

What B.S., the email confirmation clearly showed the date & time of the cancellation and other pertinent information about the request and their own response but still denied that it was adequate to stop the billing itself.

I would never recommend nor use their pieces of garbage ever again, I am not a low-end user, I have a degree in engineering and well experienced in technology. I just wanted something quick for uploading p
...