Verified Reviewer

Thor Industries - Warranty

Bought new 2018 freedom traveler a27 class A in 2018 and stereo would not work and they stated they replaced it and I looked at serial number in my paper work and it's still the same stereo. Driver side window that slides leaks water in and still leaks after taking back 6 times cause water is leaking on fuse box panel. Front windshield leaks at the top and water pours on my dash. Control panel flashing 9 times states short in hall ground still not fixed after 6 times going. Bedroom skylight has no screen on it when bought. Skylight in shower leaks water when we bought it. Front decals by headlight both sides split and shredding ( they said it's neglect from me. What ever.) When slides are out or in and it rains it comes in from top and bottom of the slides. Front end was supposed to be aligned when come from factory and Camping World said they couldn't do that I have to but it states it under the driver window. I'm not happy as you can tell. I see Lawsuit coming.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Camping World.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-**** (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-4 ET) or you can email us at tmcteam@***.com with the last 8 of your VIN, phone number, and email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.

ID
Pros
  • View
Loss