Global Bridge Holding - Mike Conlon Ripped me off $3290.00

I hired Mike Conlon of GLOBAL BRIDGE HOLDINGS in February of 2011 to do a MORTGAGE PRINCIPAL REDUCTION for my house. I gave him a check for $1295.00 and all my financial info that he requested. He strung me along several months, assured me it was all good to go for the final stage of the process and requested the next payment. So in June of 2011 he took another $1995.00 from me. After this It became very difficult to find this guy, several weeks then months would go by and he wouldn't return my calls or emails, when I finally got a hold of him I ended up threatening him with legal action in March of 2012; he responded by email that I had forfeited our contract by violating the terms of agreement in one way or another, accused me of lying etc....just bunch of BS to justify the fact that he had done nothing for me. He never refunded any of my money to this day. Mike Conlon doesn't even have an actual bussiness office, he meets you at coffee shops and he makes you believe he represents a large firm with a team of mortgage specialists, but it is only him. Any of his business addresses are residential and areas not offices. I am taking Mike Conlon to court to get my money back.I have a big paper trail on this guy since day one in the way of email communications and statements for proof in court.

I too have been ripped off by Conlon with the same exact Principle Loan Reduction...I'm out $3490 with nothing completed. I've made a complaint with the BBB, Office of Financial Regulation and even made a complaint on 8 on your side.

If we all do this, maybe he can be stopped so that he doesn't continue to steal other people's money. If any of the above contact me regarding my complaints, would you be willing to come forward with your story as well?

@Skye Gwp

Hello sir, I am definetly willing come out and tell my story and I will be filling a small claims lawsuit against this individual soon. I have a big paper trail of communication with Conlon (emails) that spans over a year where he lied and was pretending he was doing what he agreed to do, whatever happened he just kept the money. My name is Ron you can reply to joseronpk@***.com and we can talk.

Thanks