Musicians Friend Ripoff

Well it happened again. I ordered a Gibson SG 61 Reissue from MF. They leave items up on their website as if they are still available. When you purchase them they either tell you it's no longer available or they make you sit and wait weeks or longer and then tell you they can't get anymore. It has happened to me more than once. I will not be fooled again. When I talked to someone about possibly the same deal on a comparable guitar, they insulted me by offering a guitar for 1300 more. They will not work with you when they make an error on their part. I missed out on another great deal while I was screwing around with them. Avoid doing business with this company. Sister companies Music & Arts, GuitarCenter, LMI, Giardinelli, Musician.com, Private Reserve Guitars, Woodwind and Brasswind and Harmony Central.

wow the most downvoted review on here you are incredibly full of *** dude i cant believe musicians friend is even giving you the time of day

Hi Rottin,

My name is Chris and I work for Musician's Friend. I'm very sorry to see that we weren't able to get the guitar you ordered. Please email me at forums@***.com with your details and I'm sure we can work out a resolution.

Chris M.