Poor customer service for Canjet Select clients

We recently used and Paid for this service for our Trip planned for our Daughter’s wedding in Mexico. I purchased this option for three of us as well for my parents. On the way down we experienced a major delay of almost 7 hours. When then boarded a rundown plan. Seats assigned put us with Tray's that were duct taped shut and or broken so you couldn't use then in the bulk head seats. As well in the Bulk head seats that my parents sat in you couldn't recline. Service was unbelievably poor and slow. It tooks hours to serve cold! food and then you sit with your garbage for an hour after. Upon arrival in Cancun our luggage was not priority we received it in the middle of the unload. Now for the return trip. First of all we were not priority boarded in actual fact we loaded about half way into the group and my mother who needed help up the stairs was the last one put on. Again an added delay as we had to stop in Corpis Christi for gas. this added to our travel, not only being almost 2 hours late landing we now needed hotels and taxi's to get us there as the shuttle service was done @***.45am and we were now 1:30am. As for on board service the crew got food out quicker but with no special service we got one drink when we asked for our wine and beer with meal we were told not time as we had to prepare to land! My mother who is handicapped with MS needed the washroom bad. As she was getting up which is difficult for her the seat belt sign was lit up. She was asked to sit she told the flight attendant she really needed the washroom and his response was "whatever!". I am appalled by this response as it was know of her condition & disability. As for arrival and retrieval of our luggage all that should have been priority was the very last pieces off the plane! I am requesting a full refund on all 5 of our Canjet Select purchases as we didn't receive the treatment outlined in the privileges & priorities list. We had 58 guests and 41 of them flew with your company and 4 other friends of mine paid for this service as well I am the mother of the Bride and they didn't receive the promises as well.Flights were January 20th Vancouver to Cancun flight #816 & return was February 3rd flight #817
ID