pacific auto exchange - Another theft

I also purchased a motorcycle on eBay (the auction ended Jan 7) and sent a wire transfer for the full amount and--surprise!--the bike was never received. Communications prior to the transfer were fine, all questions answered--but then--poof! One clever thing that they did was to say that the bike had been shipped and that I would get a phone call in about a week from the driver---so that I didn't feel ripped off while the clock was ticking. My bank said that IF I had notified them within 48 hours of the wire transfer that it could have been recalled. No returned phone calls or emails from Ed Rodriguez or Dave Salas. Today (Feb 12) I see that their website no longer exists. I am currently pursuing a claim with eBay's insurance agency and did file a complaint with IC3--the Internet Crime Complaint Center www.ic3.gov/.

I am an investigator investigating multiple counts of fraud committed by pacificautoexchange. I would like to know what you know.

I would love to bring these people to justice. please contact me at robert_richmond@***.com

ID