Oak Ridge Nissan - Bought lemon from them, now forcing a new car sale

DO NOT BUY OR HAVE SERVICE DONE AT OAK RIDGE NISSAN! Purchased new 2012 Nissan Versa SL in Aug 2011 from Oak Ridge Nissan, and have had 3 different transmission leaks. The first one was 3 months after I purchased the car and they kept it for a month before finally replacing the entire transmission. This time I was sent home with it leaking so they could contact tech support. Over 2 weeks later they had me bring it back to fix, only to tell me that I would need to come back again after 500 miles before they could fix it. I decided it was time to trade this headache, so I purchased a new car (bigger headache). I found out that they lied about my income to at least 2 different lenders trying to get my loan approved and still don't have it approved. The only reason I caught on to their lies is because they sent an application to my bank, not knowing it was mine, and my bank called to verify my income. The dealership had nearly doubled my income on the application to my bank. They have harassed me to sign new papers, did not give me copies of all the paper I signed, including the "supplement to contract" until I demanded it, refuse to take their car back and give me back my trade in, and actually have my trade in listed for sale on their website (even though they can NOT get the title because there is a lien on it from the finance company). Don't buy from them, you may be buying my lemon with no title. I know if they have pulled this on me, they have pulled it on other people. BUYER BEWARE!!!!
ID