Cannon Legal Group of Pasadena Is a Joke!

This law firm is an absolute joke. Jamual Cannon is the worst lawyer I have ever seen. This guy has put and me and my family through H**. He was suppose to file several motions and he did not. Cannon Legal Group charged me for things that I did not ask for. I requested several things for them to do on my case and he did Not do them even though I was paying him. Jamual Cannon is always late for trial, and he is very unprofessional. If you hire him you will lose your case, and waste your money! I would NOT recommend Cannon Legal Group of Pasadena Ca. Avoid them like the Plague!

These people are SO UNPROFESSIONAL!! DO NOT waste your time, like they wasted my time.

Sorry I have to call bs on that one. First of all, there's almost no package at Cannon Legal Group that even COSTS $5,000.

Jamaul went to flat fees over a year ago. All i know is they kicked *** on my divorce.

I went from thinking I was going to get screwed over (which my first lawyer probably did) to feeling like I was the one doing the screwing to my ex-wife and her annoying attorney. Bottom line is I couldn't have been more pleased and I referred Jamaul to my brother for his divorce as well.

View more comments (1)