Verified Reviewer

Aspen Dental - If you don't mind to wait weeks sure

I was happy with first visit a little irritated they don't actually do anything on the first visit and make you come back but an super irritated that I can't get my tooth fixed for a couple of weeks. Not sure why they book a new patient problem visit if they can't fix it in a decent time frame. I will have to pay a little more but whatever I will have to get my problem fixed walking around with a broken molar for a couple of weeks isn't something I want to do. It doesn't feel wonderful. Maybe they should be clear about the fact that you won't get anything done on day one rather than x Ray's fine seems fair but at least be able to accommodate problems or stop booking new patients until you can? Super annoyed otherwise staff and dentist where fine.

Before a dentist examines you, how can they possibly know what is wrong and how much time it will take to fix it? That being said, every practice management text says to address the patient's chief concern at his first visit, if at all possible.

As A$spen, this rule is turned on its head. No matter what the concern, the priority is to do an exam and treatment the maximum $ amount of treatment, necessary or not. Then twist the patient's arm to pay for the treatment in advance. Once they got your money, they will make it difficult to impossible to get appointments to have the treatment done.

The object is to have you give up in frustration, and let them keep your money for doing not much at all.

It is the A$pen way! What happens when Wall Street Crooks own dental clinics instead of licensed dentists.

ID
District 2, Tennessee
Pros
  • Dentist and dental assistants
  • Hygenist
Cons
  • Not getting what i came for fixed