Aspen Dental - 2 nd chance Failure

Well The owner of this Aspen location contacted me and wanted to get this fixed. I agreed to come in and see what they would do. They agreed to make it right and did a few adjustments. They said they needed me to come in and check my posts. Posts that were not needed as they figured out it was the dentures being too tight and causing the *** response. Well they billed me to check my posts. they knew I was unemployed (try getting a job with no teeth just posts) and they turned the bill into my ex-dental insurance also. This was suppose to be free according to the original terms. They said all charges for the posts would be taken care of, and I still owe tons to Care Credit. I wanted to be cool and see if they could do the right thing. I guess not.
ID
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Product
Aspen Dental Dentures
Loss

Aspen Dental - Expensive, pressured and still cant wear dentures

Went in to see about a partial by the end of the appointment they wanted me to have a full upper and get a lower partial. I was told my insurance would not cover all of the bill so the pushed me to get care credit. Which I did. All seemed fine and made appointment. They pulled 10 teeth at 200.00 each. And put in the Temp teeth. As time went on I couldnt keep them in my mouth. Then money , money and more money was need, I now needed posts and that would help. There is so much more to this and there credit plan. HELP

Why did you think that you would get a good deal and good care from a corporate chain dental clinic where the dentist is a mere employee that is constantly pressured to bill for more and more services?

Are there no dentists in your area who work in the practices they own? What possessed you to go to this clinic. Is advertising so effective in your mind?

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 040213_pc_Orb**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

@Nicole Kgs

Speaking of GE Capital Care my husband had an account with Chase Advanvantage and then when I had a nightmare of what they called service done on my teeth they transferred it over to GE....how can they do that when he never signed anything?? Like when you get a credit card you sign a paper agreeing to the terms and conditions?

@marinemom

My guess is it was simply one company selling the loan to another. It is different from opening a completely new loan account with a zero balance.

View more comments (3)