Buffalo Wild Wings - Late pick up.

My boyfriend ordered food at 7:02. called in, and asked for a small order of wings and potato wedges. The store told him it would be ready in 35 mins. He arrives at 7:40 and they tell him itll be another ten minutes. he waits the 10 mins, and his order was not ready until 8:08. he ordered over an hour in advance, and then was told false times TWICE. Were both very upset with the execution of this order, and we are not happy with the customer service we had to deal with. We honestly are to the point where we dont want to go back anymore because this has happened multiple times. They need to be taught how to be good and fast in the kitchen and how to get out food in an orderly fashion. We want our money back.

I would like to point out that I am pissedconsumer183**** NOT 183**** Nice try honey, but every time you make a post the number after pissed consumer changes. It goes by the number of posts on this site not username.

Any more lies you are going to tell? You are the one acting immature not Lunna.

@Emilyrose

Exactly. Her boyfriend is an abusive jerk.

She needs to stand up for her mother instead of him. She needs to stop trying to get free food because she cannot afford to eat out. I like how people lie and claim the food was terrible, then demand a refund. Honest she should cook for them.

I bet her boyfriend is the type that thinks it is the woman's job to cook. She needs to leave him.

He is teaching her to be a dishonest jerk. Probably none of them have jobs.

Sadly this incident made my boyfriend so angry that he was arrested He was arguing with my mother. He was so angry at them that he punched her in the face .

She called the police and is pressing charges of assault. Ofcourse I will defend him. I love him more. Besides she was asking for it.

She provoked him. It is better for him to hit her rather than me .

@Anonymous

You have got to be kidding me. If I had a girlfriend that hit one of my parents we would break up and I would support them.

How could you choose your boyfriend over your own parents. He is just going to hit you next.From the looks of it he has hit you. I agree since you ate the food, you were not entitled to a refund. You are trash, your boyfriend is trash.

Sounds to me like you are a beggar looking for a free handout. GET A JOB.

Yyyhh

It is a shame that the manager returned your money. You really are a thief since you ate the food.

Bet you will try the same scam again.

See if there are soup kitchens in your area. They can help people in your situation

@Lunna

i’m sorry but that isn’t me anymore, that’s someone else. and okay, i’m not poor but thank you.

@Anonymous

You are not poor, yet you feel the need to eat your food and then demand a refund. If anything you are a scammer, someone who commits fraud.

Why should you get a full refund. You ate the wings.

You accepted them ? If you cannot afford them then do not order them. Visit a soup kitchen if you cannot afford to est out. Cook at home.

You are not entitled to a refund.

You had no issue eating the food and should have no issue paying for it. I am sure that there are charaties to help people in your financial situation.

@Lunna

Lmao, I never said I was poor, so i have no idea where you got that... I can afford food, but I do not want to PAY for food that has been given horribly, and took forever to get.

View more comments (18)