Verizon Wireless - Fraud

Similar issue, I has an Apple IPhone 4 had technical problems and was advised to send it back and because it appeared to be an Apple IPhone issue they would send a replacement. I did receive the replacement and was told to return the phone in the box provided,(by the way it states to drop box at USPS not fed-ex.) after several emails stating they did not receive phone low and behold they they found it. they removed the charge from my bill...this was November. Suddenly in January 2013 they don't have phone and are charging me 599.00..oh wait it gets better, they once again found the phone but they were expecting back a white 16g IPhone(they said it was some other type of phone and it belonged to at&t...then it was" only an 8g" no one of any managerial level can give you a straight answer they lie and give false information and disconnected phone contacts. Verizon has no intentions on helping anyone of us. They are LIARS and a Fraudulent provider. When they screw up it's us that have to pay..I'm all for a legal battle if for nothing else than the principle. It's unacceptable.

I have been with Verizon Wireless for about 15 years and I have never had an problem with them.There has to be more to this story than you are stating.

I had the same thing happen to me. Finally I contacted and filed a complaint with the BBB in New Jersey.

That is where they are located. After about a week Verizon contacted me and credited the bogus charges. I tried to tell them theit service is flawed and people are stealing, they could care less.

At least after 6 months of arguing, it was taken care of by the Vice President of Public Affairs. When my contract is up in August....Im gone!

Something similar happened to me as well. I have made several attempts in getting $700 credited back to my account for a defective device that I returned. I am considering escalating this matter and taking legal action.

View more comments (2)