Buyer Beware Sony are as good as THIEVES!

My Son has a PS3 (UK Version) I work abroad and we travel a lot. We picked up a GENUINE copy (not pirated) of Black Ops 2 which costs about GBP50-00, this works fine on the PS3. At the weekend, my son has been saving for the add on pack that costs 41.99GBP on the PS3 Network Store (online). Our account is registered with them in the UK. As we made the purchase and it thanked us for using the credit card, it then links you to a download page to download one or all of the 4 choices of download packs. In the name of simplicity, I just downloaded the 4 of them to make sure we had the correct one. After downloading all four packs, none of these would load or work. It was after searching online that it appears that SONY have region coded their products - I checked the original disk and it appears that it is a North American version having a code BLUS, whereas all of the downloaded content is coded as BLES. I contacted SONY who basically said tough luck - you signed the terms and conditions (If you read them, they basically that Sony can sell you anything and make no offer that it even works!!!) They refused a refund, they refused to swap out the disks, they refused to provide a download link for the US version - so now I have to kiss 41.99 away just like that! This is the second run in with Sony, they are a bunch of cheating ***! If anyone else wants to contact their UK CEO -Drop him a line and let him know your thoughts - Andy_barnes@***.net I won't be dropping this one as I feel that it is almost criminal the way these creatures behave.
ID