Steroids Worldwide - Thieves

In October '12, after a short bit of research, I ordered Testosterone Cypionate from Steroids Worldwide for $94 plus shipping plus a fee for using MoneyGram totaling $135. Steroids Worldwide (http://www.steroidsworldwide.com/) is located in Thailand. I tracked the order and after a few weeks, the tracker noted it had shipped to someone in Phra Khanong, Thailand. I brought this to their attention and got this response: "your order was shipped and has not been returned to us or we would reship and if it comes back to us we will reship." Yeah, right. The unknown receiver in Thailand is going to ship it back on their nickel. And I'm supposed to wait for this impossible event before they will reship!? You would've thought that it was my mistake that it went to the wrong address. Needless to say, by late January '13, I still haven't received my order. I've since found others (contrary to my initial research) who've been cheated by this company. My only recourse is to spread the word and put a dent in their 'income' until they say 'uncle' and refund my money because they apparently have no integrity.

I wish I would have done research before I lost $1500 on these MF's .....hope they go to ***. Website looks really legit but I failed to do my research....so I got screwed....a really expensive lesson.

This is not an advertising for another company but I finally got legit product from Roidmass.

com. Just sharing my experiences and good luck to you all.

Yes this company is a rip off , stay away buy someone else , they stole $165 of my hard earn money and the only way to contact them is a freaking email . .

Never again will order from these people. ...

Yea these gooks are sneaky rics mf eating chinks

By contrast, PSL rocks! http://www.puritysourcelabs.com.

As does the new rep: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/39848-New-PSL-Head-Rep-Jozifp103?highlight=PSL+purity+source

He'll see to it that you're a very satisfied customer.

There is no order to ship, there is no company. There is only a couple of individuals operating a very smoothly done but totally bogus website.

Nothing on the website steroidsworldwide.com is real. It's all a scam from Thailand!

23 September 2014 STEROIDSWORLDWIDE.COM****SCAMMERS

steroidsworldwide.com are Scammers

I ordered over 1 month ago and they never responded to any emails.

They send you an email from a gmail account after you place the order then you never hear from them ever again!

They ask you to send money through Western Union to:

Phatsra Mueangham 14 Ladprao Road Chatuchak bangkok Do NOT ORDER FROM THEM WHO DO YOU REPORT FOREIGN SCAMMERS TO BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE WORLD WIDE WEB

Same here they are the biggest thieves around Dont order ***

Thanks mate, i was going to purchase dbol from them but thanks to u i m not going to do so,

Steroidsworldwide.com STOLE MY MONEY, AND NEVER REPLYED TO ANY EMAILS. SCAMMERS

Same thing has happened to me. With such a professional looking site I thought I could trust them.

I was also taken for $145. That is alot of money on a trainee wage.

View more comments (9)