Sanicare - Handheld Bidet sprayer head

I returned defective sprayer head asking for a replacement but received no word. Representative stated that I needed an RMA number which I failed to get. They acknowledged the order but not having received the item back. My loss - no help was offered. I had purchased one bidet and one replacement head over a period of years, but I will not purchase another from Sanicare. This company has a very bad policy in dealing with its customers. I guess they don't expect to stay in business. I wish I had checked online to see what other customers had to say about their products before I made the purchase.

I had the same issue withe this product when I ordered two of Sanicare Bidets from Bristol and can not use because the leaking hose. i should read the review before I order from this company.

My lesson is to read review before order anything from Internet.i never purchased anything from this company again. My lost is $71.95.

Yikes, Customer Service at Sanicare is TERRIBLE to say the least. They are condescending, rude and will talk right over you.

They also say that "you" are the problem and not the product. All I needed was a washer replaced that had been pinched and they stated I needed to send in the whole unit back at my expense then I needed to pay for shipping back to me. All this for a washer. What a horrible company and a waste of money and time.

I am so glad this was a unit for a guest bath and not the Master Bath. I bought that one from a United Kingdom Company who has great customer service. I received it damaged and they sent me a new one as long as I provided a photo of the damage.

2 years later the sprayer leaked my fault not theirs) and even though it was out of warranty they sold me another one for 50% off. I dealt with a customer service rep named Lucas at wet-water.co.uk

Needless to say, I will now have to buy another bidet and I will definitely not be buying it from Sanicare; instead I will order it from wet water in the U.K.

View more comments (1)