comment to review:

Purebred Breeders.com / FRAUDS!

Purebred Breeders #600947
I got caught up in the same scam with the Humane Society of the United States. They troll the internet for people with sad animal stories, reach out like they want to help, only to turn around and harass them for donations. I've heard of this happening to a lot of people. I did some research and found the HSUS is not what they make themselves out to be. They are being investigated by Congress and the IRS regarding their lobbying efforts and use of the donations they receive. They are even being sued under the RICO Act. Just do a Google search for hsus fraud and you will see what I mean.
comment to review:

Purebred breeders ft lauderdale, fl

Purebred Breeders #600749

Purebred Breeders #598719

Humane Society of the US in it only for the Money

Humane Society #597097
comment to review:

Purebred breeders are liars!

Purebred Breeders #597094
comment to review:

Pure bred breeders has issues with being up front.

Purebred Breeders #596883
comment to review:

Christmas puppy dead on Jan 5th, 2013.

Purebred Breeders #595227