How do I get my account back after it has been changed

Roblox #1873855
Was the Data base for Roblox Hacked lost mine in the beginning of 2020 am I jealous for it? No I'm proud I lost my account okay I was attacked and got more than 53k stolen from me. About a week later it said that my email had been changed to the same email, but I never changed anything and it deactivated my Pin for the account reason I dislike Roblox. I had sent them emails, and phone calls but you know how good that ends up for me and due to the Virus I just gave up. Honestly the site is too dangerous and it always has been and you wanna know what is even worse? I've been a member of the damn game site since I was 11 years of age I've seen so much happen to people. Roblox as a company USE to assist those who had their accounts taken from them, its 2020 you have to expect that the money went to their head its so bad that they HAD TO HAVE ADVERTISEMENTS on Television... I know so much of the history and trash that's been behind this company for at least 6-7 years.. Their database has been hacked into more than once, Builderman "USE" to add you they took that feature away to knew members and don't get me started on how trashy the entire website is nobody is kind no more you have so m...

How do I get my account back after it has been changed

Roblox #1872297
They won't help you I've been hacked too.
1 0
1 reply
I realized that. But the weirdest thing happened it turns out my account was sold to someone actually. So I had their email and texted them and the person told me it was sold to them and that they will give it back. Hopefully they do cuz that’s like my one source of happiness I have in this world. And thank you so much for replying uwu. Have a good day. God bless u.

Forgot pin

Roblox #1870642
She will get over it, Roblox will just ruin your childs life with sexual comments/actions, scams, cursing, hacking, stealing and lastly bullying. Find something better for your kid to do than play this untrustworthy- Money wanting business. They don't care about your kid or anyone this comes from a person whos dreams were crushed. They won't answer you like they use to back in 2008-**** they are just greedy now.
2 0

Free Robux

Roblox #1870641
Your just feeding them what they want, The Company is greedy it use to be fun I'm actually glad I left. There is more games for people to play, Roblox went down hill this goes to anyone who actually reads comments. I've played Roblox since 2008, I was hacked in the beginning of this year.
2 1

Im need talk

Roblox #1870638
They won't talk to nobody anymore.
comment to review:

Trying to put the code in so he can get the stuff off roblox

Roblox #1870637
You need to find a different game to play somethig more safer.

Please cancelled $100 robux and put jt ba k on my s

Roblox #1870636
They won't help you trust me.

Cant login in

Roblox #1870634
What if it was changed lmao no use for that.

Roblox #1870633
LOL they won't help nobody but themselves to your bank account.
comment to review:

I can't remember my password

Roblox #1870632
Maybe life is trying to tell you something.

My friend got hacked

Roblox #1870631
Well your friend needs to find a safer game to play, they want your money they don't care about the players like they use to.
comment to review:

To get my hacked account back

Roblox #1870630
I would choose a safer game than ROBLOX just saying

Roblox #1870628
The customer service back in 2015 for Roblox was decent now they just want your money they don't care about you or anyone else.

I can not login.

Roblox #1870627
If your account had items that you can't get back a new account won't settle nothing.

Scamming

Roblox #1870626
It happens more than once I would consider playing something safer, Roblox just isn't it.

Scammer

Roblox #1870625
Adopt Me is the last thing anyone plays before getting hacked.

My account got hacked itsgatchacookie12345

Roblox #1870624
Their not going to help you they didn't help me and I lost over 54k and my account.
comment to review:

I bought robux and did not get it!!!! D:

Roblox #1870623
I wouldn't waste your time on this site, they don't care about you they just want your money.

Roblox #1870612