Plessers Appliance - Really very pleased to Plesser's

I am tired of reading some long negative reviews from some fastidious customers but I really do not believe that the real scenario is like this that they explained. I ordered a microwave oven and they delivered it on time in a perfect condition. Moreover, they called me several times regarding my order for two times before the delivery. I have a good buying experience with them for several times. We know that "to err is human". So there may have a few mistakes but these do not mean that their whole service is not good. Hope you understand. Actually they are highly recommended to others....

I too had a great experience with Plessers. I purchased a Viking refrigerator, Verona double oven gas stove, Bosch dishwasher and microwave.

This was over $10k for an Internet purchase. I was nervous but our rep was awesome. He answered a million questions from me. My personality according to all who know me is - paralysis by analysis - so you know I grilled and drilled them before making the purchase.

We ordered quite a while ahead of schedule and they warehoused our items for about three months, only took a 50% deposit until they delivered. They called multiple times to see how we were coming and if our date was still on track. When they delivered, they unpackaged, took the appliances into the house an set them were they were and made me look t them I detail for any damage. Nothing was damaged and my contractors were able to install without a hitch.

We have ebb in our new home for almost an year and absolutely love all our appliances. We will use Plessers again as the opportunities arise.

ID

Update by user Jan 04, 2013

Although I am far away from my home right now but they delivered my furniture at my home on time.

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2013
May be I am lucky in my first online furniture shopping! I was looking for some white bedroom furniture for my bedroom. First I did not get dooleysfurniture and purchased a white desk from a local furniture store. But they did not deliver me on time. Then one of my relatives recommended me dooleys for white furniture. I have ordered them some furniture named white beds, white dressing table, White Display Cabinet. They delivered my products on their promised time in a safe condition. Their customer service is well as I have got. The price of my purchased furniture is also reasonable. My new purchased furniture looks amazing at my new city apartment. I can recommend them to anyone else for white furniture and oak furniture. I am also planning to buy a kitchen unit from them.
ID