Shulamit Grosbard International Ltd - False advertisment

Shulamit grosbard have beem chrging people with no guarantees of ever getting relocated. I have had an incident where told id get a job. Months has passed by. no calls from this company. i have paid a certain amount only to be told in the office that im not qualified. now why havent they.told me that in the beggining? Why take my money and time for nothing? This agency is a fraud and a theif! I hope others read this and spread the o word of this agency. No one should spend their hard earned money on these scums of the earth!

I'M ALSO VICTIM OF VERONICA & TOVA AFTER TAKING MY MONEY THEY DISAPPEAR LIKE A BUBBLE, SO SHAME ON BOTH OF YOU AT YOUR AGE UNBELIEVABLE TAKING MONEY FROM OTHERS JUST TO FIND YOUR OWN COMFORT

*** you!!!

We let the Arab World invade you; only you!!!

There are many Israelis who are good people!

SHULAMIT GROSSBARD AGENCY IS A REAL THIEF AND THAT I CAN TESTIFY. BECAUSE I AM ONE OF HER MANY VICTIMS AND ALL VICTIMS WHOM THIS OFFICE HAD TAKEN MONEY FROM, I KNOW THEM ALL BECAUSE WE ARE ALL APPLICANTS OF THE SAID FRAUDULENT/THIEF AGENCY.

THIS 2 WOMEN(VERONICA AND TOVA)THE IN CHARGE OF RUNNING THE AGENCY ARE EXPERT IN MANIPULATING APPLICANTS OFFERING GOOD JOBS OVERSEAS MAINLY (AUSTRALIA CANADA AND EVEN THE USA. MOST APPLICANTS APPLIED FOR AUSTRALIA. BUT NO ONE WERE RELOCATED THERE. ALL THEY DID IS ASK MONEY FOR THEMSELVES AND LET THE APPLICANT PAY FOR EVERY REQTS.

THEY ASK AND NOTHING WAS DONE. I AM ONE OF THEIR VICTIM. THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS I LOST BECAUSE OF THEM. THERE R MORE LIKE ME.

I CAN NAME EVERYONE OF THEM. I TRIED TO TAKE BACK/REFUND MY MONEY BUT THEY REFUSED. THEY WONT GIVE IT BACK BEC IT WAS SWALLOWED ALREADY BY THIS 2 VULTURES IN ISRAEL. WHO ARE SHAME IN THE SAID COUNTRY A SHAME IN THE JEWISH RELIGION AND SHAME IN THE JEWISH COMMUNITY.________

NOW MY MSSG TO THEM IS MAY GOD WILL GIVE THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE IN STEALING MONEY TO THE PEOPLE WHO SWEAT BLOOD JUST TO EARN MONEY.

I KEEP PRAYING FOR JUSTICE THAT GOD WILL SENT TO BOTH OF THEM (KARMA) THE MONEY I LOST BEC OF THEM IS TOO MUCH TO BE A DONATION FOR BOTH OF THEM IN THEIR DEATH. IT CANT BE A DONATION. I CURSE YOU VERONICA AND TOVAFOR ALL THE REMAINING DAY OF YOUR LIFE. IF YOU READ THIS LETTER OR WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL IT.

YOU KNOW ME. edna a.