Home Shopping Network - No reliable company big delays in urgent shipping lot of lies

worst company ever! slow shipping and plenty complications to place an order NO RELIABLE company! I bought two Lulu Guinness clutches which I need for new year party on x-mas eve very soon i realize it will be better place a two days shipping delivery ( their regular delivery time is 3-7 days) i called the sale rep i was told it was not way to change the shipping speed after the order was place..really i said even if place the order only a few hours ago and is still in the warehouse? only way she said canceling the order and placing a new one.. which i did despite it sound like a complicated old system to do things..i send the new order within minutes right in the phone with her, to find out one of the clutches were sold out..what! but you told if was still in stock! I asked for a manager, just to hear it was nothing she could do..but put me in the waiting list..but the good new is that the red clutch could be sent in two days, fine that's the one i really need for the new year event. Did I mentioned that my account was charge twice? because the first order they told me to cancel cause they could not do a minimal change and for the second order..the first one droped three days later but mean while hold the money. HSN assured me the clutch will be here by Dec 28..i was waiting for it all day..around 6 pm i tracked to find out it will be here January second! i was livid...not way! i called ups..hsn handle them the item just the night before ( Thursday) knowing ups does not work on the weekend..knowing Friday it will be count as the first day. they sent it on a two days economy ground shipping!!! meanwhile my clutch was setting there for four days! can you believe that company?! ''economical ground shipping" after they waste for days knowing very well i needed before new year or by new year. Not respect or appreciation whatsoever for the their clients..i spent thousands of dollar in this this company and that's how they treat me?? they can keep their bags and their business i don't want nothing to with this company.. i asked a manager -Stephanie- if she can send me another one overnight then i will return the extra when i arrive..she said there's not way she can do that..'sorry miss'. I am done with HSN for life.

I have ordered things from HSN several times and never had any problems, the items also arrive when stated. But then on the other hand I have never tried to "change horses in the middle of the stream."

ID