Petplan - Terrible Pet Insurance - Worst Customer Service Ever!!!

And I thought it couldn't get any worse.They took a payment from my credit card on file when my plan was already cancelled. When I informed them of this, they at first denied it and two managers later finally realized their mistake. But the icing on the *** cake of this company is that they sent my refund to some old card that had been used on the account over 6 months prior and not the active card they had been pulling payments (and the payment in question) from. They denied this repeatedly saying the card they refunded to (and they gave me the numbers) was my card on file (payments are done as automatic deductions - the only option unless you pay your whole policy upfront). I had to continually tell them by phone and email that they had refunded an old card linked to a closed bank account and not my active card (I had changed banks). They literally blew me off three times before I filed a complaint with the BBB. Over a week later, they're finally calling me back and saying they're not sure if and how they can fix it. They've told me to try to contact my old bank with the closed account from 6 months ago to ask for my money. What??? How about you give me my refund back on the card you took the payment from. This is apparently above their competence grade. So I still am out over $100, and these idiots are still unsure how to give me my money back. Stay away!!! Previous review: These people are a joke. They spend a lot of money trying to depict themselves as all about pets. But honestly, they spend most of their time trying to find any reason to declare a claim "pre-existing." And that bit where they claim to cover congenital issues - don't believe it. Once your pet is born, it is considered "pre-existing" and they won't cover it. And it took them 4 weeks to come to this conclusion. My advice: Buyer beware.Shop around before choosing these charlatans.
ID
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Service
Petplan Pet Insurance
Cons
  • Terrible customer service
  • Denials
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

AirTran Airways - AirTran is the rudest airline. Ever!

The AirTran "waitresses" are the dumbest, rudest bullies I have ever encountered flying. Ever! Because I had three bags, all smaller than my head and all easily able to fit inside one of those giant rollers everyone else brings, but because it was three, the two idiots women on my flight from Atlanta to Baltimore has a conniption. My meager carry ons were ok from Baltimore to Altanta, Atlanta to Denver, and Denver to Atlanta, but these two moronic women on the last leg were more concerned about the number rather than the total size or volume of all included bags. The best part is that they continued to yell rules at me as I went to seat after stuffing one bag in another. In all, all they did was lose a future customer and hold the plane up for a few extra minutes. Total ***

these rules are made by the FAA and the airline has to enforce them or they get fined. perhaps you should take your private jet next time and then you can bring as many bags as you want.

You have to remember that for them rules are rules and there is no room there for common sense. Please remember who you are dealing with. Certainly not rocket scientists!!!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (1)