I would suggest when placing an order with JustFlowers that you use the online service. There are serious communication deficiencies when speaking to the telephone service agents.

There are serious concerns with the telephone service representative's ability to understand the customers request due to their dialects and inability to understand the customers request. Numerous times I had to explain or spell my instructions and they still Got It Wrong. My order was based on my 82 year old sisters getting a plant and flower gift on her Birthday. I was GARANTEED BY THE AGENT of Justflowers that the order would arrive by COB the morning that I o\placed the order. However, due to the package not being delivered, my sister was disappointed again by Justflowers. The use and understanding of English was very disturbing and frustrating for me and the agent. Here's the catcher, I never got confirmation of the delivery. When I called about it I was told the order had been sent and the Florist had closed. If I had gotten a confirmation that is was delivered, I may have been able to correct the problem. Very disappointed with the telephone service.
ID