comment to review:

Carrie style necklace broke on the second day

MyNameNecklace #703094
Dear Chai Wan,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are describing here.
I understand that the chain has broken, and I want to assure you that we use high quality of chain made in Italy.
Unfortunately, even the best quality of chain can break, but I would like to assure you that we are always here to assist our customer with any problem, and if you have already contacted our customer support team, you have probably have already been offered a replacement.
I was not able to locate your order with the name posted here, but if you contact me directly from the email below, I will make sure to confirm your inquiry as soon as possible.

Feel free to email me with any question or request.

comment to review:

Online theft at its best!!!!!!!!!

MyNameNecklace #673814
Dear Sir/Madam,
I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.
I would like to assure you that our company is no scam, and I must say our policy is very clear about lost - we always make sure our customers either receive the item they purchased or a full refund.
As there are no details here to assist me locating your order, I would like to ask you to contact me directly through my email below, and I am sure we will be able to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

comment to review:

March 5 order, still nothing!

MyNameNecklace #668484
Dear Sir/Madam,
I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
I was not able to locate your order according to the details here, but I would like to make sure you receive what you paid for.
Unfortunately, sometimes packages get stolen or lost, but we always offer our customers a solution in such cases.

Please contact me directly through the email below so we can resolve this matter.

*** Product

MyNameNecklace #611182
Dear Customer,

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.
I would like to assure you that we invest a great effort in the quality of our products.

As we manufacture thousands of jewelry items per week, some defects might occur.

Our goal is to have satisfied customers. As always in such cases, we would be happy to either produce a new necklace for you, with extra care, or if you wish, to grant you a full refund.
(we will be happy to send you a prepaid envelope so that you will not need to bare the charges.)

Please let us know which option is better for you and we will act accordingly.

I have also contacted you directly via email.
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance,

Naomi Collins
Customer Service Manager
www.MyNameNecklace.com
0 1

Haven't Received My Item

MyNameNecklace #600210
Hi,
I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience. We have dealt with the issue stated and been in contact with via email. I can assure that customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and we will do our best to have the customer satisfied.

Never Received Item

MyNameNecklace #591377
Hi,
I am so sorry for this inconvenience. Please let me know your order number or the full name used to make the purchase and I will find you a suitable solution to your issue.

Marketing Manager
comment to review:

I've been over charged and they they it lightly.

MyNameNecklace #588063
Hi,
I am very sorry for this inconvenience. I would really love to help you with your issue. Can you give me your order number and I will deal with this issue promptly.

comment to review:

MyNameNecklace has the worst support ever

MyNameNecklace #586531
Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have already emailed you answering your problems. I hope you are satisfied with the solution we came to.

1 reply
I would like to have my order kristinagrooms1929@***.com

MyNameNecklace Scam!!!

MyNameNecklace #586529
Hi,

I am very sorry about the inconvenience this situation has caused you. I would very much like to help you with your issue. Is this your order ID: 5260709? Once this is confirmed, I can further help you.