MyNameNecklace has the worst support ever

This place sucks. I ordered my wife a necklace on the Dec 13th and told it was shipped on the 18th with urgent shipping. I tracked the package through UPS and it doesn't appear they have the order yet. I email and called their support to find out if my order would be delivered by Christmas. I left multiple voice mails and emails and a finally get a response today after 4 days of waiting. Their reply was vague and still did not address whether I would receive my order. I still have not received my order and doubt I will by the 25th. This company sucks. I know mistakes happen but to leave your customers in the dark about the situation is unacceptable. Be honest and communicate.

I haven't revived mine an haven't got a email but they took the money out of my account

After reading all of these complaints, I'm glad I decided at the last minute to hold off, someone needs to shut these crooks down!

Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have already emailed you answering your problems. I hope you are satisfied with the solution we came to.

Thanks,