Ed Martin Honda - Interest rate hike

Went to ed martin honda dealership. wrote a contract on a 09 honda accord. negotiated the price down from 31,000 with my trade in down to 27,400 total price to purchase. i was trading in a 2005 honda accord blue book at 13000.000 good condition. they only wanted to give 11000.00 eventually agreed to the 13000.00. signed the paperwork and then waited for finance. i had already went to the honda website and got a approved for a loan since I already have a honda loan at 3.9%. went into the finance office and the finance person tells me the payment for 72 months at 610.00 this includes another warranty and gap insurance. i advised him no gap or other warranty insurance. he advised me the interest rate was 15%, my mouth dropped I have never had this sort of rate increase and then I advised me that honda has 3.9%. he states I am not aware of that . i advised i have a loan in good standing with honda and have pre-approval and why would interest be this high. then he goes well maybe 5.9% but you can not have 3.9 that is for excellant credit. now a minute ago you were trying to give me 15.9 % interest then it drops to 5.9%. this does not see write so I advised him that I will not buy the vehicle at this interest rate. he goes it is only 2% more then you are paying. I walked out of his office and advised the sales that this person has caused him a sale. could it be because of the discount they were giving me on the car they were trying to make more money or was it because I am African American they were hiking up the interest rate. Even during times of rebuilding my credit my interest was no larger then 10% so now with good credit they were trying to give me 15%. where are my rights.
ID