$1000 for 30 mins psychic reading Sonia Choquette

In 2008/09 I paid $1000 Australian Dollars for a 30 mins reading with the FAKE Sonia Choquette. She is a complete FAKE. She let me do most of the talking and give me about 2 or 3 sentences of notes of a general nature, "you should do yoga, it is more suit to you". NOTHING has evenuated. I am so GLAD I found this site. Her assistant also booked the half hour saying that she had to catch a plane after my reading and my reading did not last the whole 30 mins as she was in a rush.

I had a reading with her in 2010 . I paid 800 for her huge ego,.She advised me to go to the healers :.I was not aware that these people are her business friends and they work together.

One of them is Shamrock Holtz .

After the sessions with him i was confused and i needed clear explanation and understanding Instead of giving me clear and honest truth , he started to play cruel mind games on the internet.

It lasted Long time .

Finally on January 19th 2013 they recorded on my phone that conversation .

"Action......(young women voice)

B.....(Sonia said my name there ) ....

You are not gonna( Shamrock voice ) .....HA HA HA HA HA HA ....protege....HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK?.....OK?....OK(young voice )......"

When i needed healing and direct answer to my question they laughed at me .

Be careful with the healers and psychic readers . Not all of them are mature and wise enough ,even when they are 55 .

Guard your body mind heart.

Good luck with your life .

Blessings.

You are right . She is fake with huge ego . She loves to be the queen of he Internet .

Why did you not take your money and flush it down the toilet. How can you people be so *** as to pay a phoney so called psychic for advice. It is true , there is a sucker born evry minute and you are one of them.

View more comments (2)