Molding Box - Pure Green Coffee

Update by user Jan 13, 2013

I contacted them again and they were nothing but rude. I told them that I am an elderly person on a fixed income and I could not afford their scam and the lady actullaly chuckled and said so....

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2012
They tell you you can try their product for $4.95 but in 30 days they charge you $79.97 extra for no more product. They tell you they made it clear this would happen BUT THEY DID NOT. I read their site and they did not tell me that they were going to do this. Then they said, well, it's in the terms and condition s. Well maybe it is BUT it is well buried. I trusted Dr. OZ I'm over that and I warn everyone not to fall for this. THIS IS MISLEADING THEFT PURE AND SIMPLE.

We're a shipping company- we don't SELL products. Pure Green Coffee is not something we sell. You need to contact the company you bought this product from, not us.

@Molding Box

your name is the one on the label....The only one...

@oh really

We'd really like to help fix this problem. Is there anything we can do that would satisfy your concerns?

I wish we had control over the sale of the product, but unfortunately, we are only the company that shipped it. As a shipping and fulfillment company, online retailers use our services to warehouse and ship their products for them when their customers order, and if the customer needs to return the product, it gets sent back to the company that shipped it. Because Molding Box shipped the product for the retailer, our address was printed on the label. Please see our website www.MoldingBox.com.

There, you will see a list of our services. There are no products for sale, including Pure Green Coffee.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do. You can reach us at inquiry@***.com.

I agree this company is nothing but a Scam.

@Synergy

Did they rip you off too??

@rkpace P

I wish we had control over the sale of the product you purchased, but unfortunately, we are only the company that shipped it. As a shipping and fulfillment company, online retailers use our services to warehouse and ship their products for them when their customers order, and if the customer needs to return the product, it gets sent back to the company that shipped it. Because Molding Box shipped the product for the retailer, our address was printed on the label. Please see our website www.MoldingBox.com.

View more comments (5)