Curix Infotech - Commendable job in optimizing my website

As soon as my eCommerce website was made I started looking for SEO services for the same. I never knew that there were so many options in the SEO category. My startup was based on a very limited capital and I was looking for affordable services. This was when I came to know about Curix Infotech Pvt. Ltd., a business based in India. As soon as I contacted them they sent me a price quote along with a website analysis report within 5 hours or so. I saw a lot of [positive customer reviews hence I agreed to go with them. Throughout the process I was aware of what was being done on the website. They constantly approached me to give suggestions to improve the ranking. The keyword choice and grouping was perfect as it did wonders for me within a few months. I would certainly recommend this company to everyone who is looking for reliable yet affordable services.

Curix Infotech is a very big fraud company in noida. This company is going to be closed soon.

Please don’t work with this fraud company. You will definitely loose your 1 or 2 months of salary if work here

nhg