Napoli pizza..never again

Update by user Dec 11, 2012

BTW...Napoli is located in Knoxville, TN!

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2012
I have tried this place three times now and will never go back again. First off the food is very overpriced, especially considering the tiny amount of food you get. To top it all off I was shopping the other day on the area and decided to go in and get a couple of 20 oz. Drinks to take home. When I took out my debit card to pay the guy informed me that I can't use a card unless I spend at least five dollars. I asked when that policy started he stated "when I said so.". I was pissed, so I walked ot and won't go back.

That's like the *** hole in olean new york Napoli pizza I went to about 3 years ago.There was this little old man behind the counter with the cheesey black mustache picking his nose,write then and there I didnt want to get my order.(I had called ahead and ordered a large pizza) he brings it out already boxed up I open the box right there in front of him (that pissed him off big time)and it was so obvious that this pizza was old and barely warm I said this is old all he wanted to do was argue and then threaten to call the police on me if I didnt pay for it I did brought out my card paid and left.One of the kids that deliver stopped me when i was getting in my car and told me it was a pizza that was undelivered and brought back about an hour before i called and Tony the owner said pawn it off on the next call in order.What a rotten *** that guy is. I threw it to my dog:(

@owensgirl

right...which is where I live and HAVE lived for over three years. For some reason when I registered on this site it came up with a different location for me.

View more comments (1)