US Sewer and Drain - US Sewer & Drain totally screwed me,Michigan

US sewer& drained put in a new septic tank in May.They told me my old tank was broken and need a new tank, a broken tank was not the problem. Contract said "do all necessary plumbing hook ups".Shortly after completion I was having problems with my kitchen sink draining. After talking with another contractor I found out the drain to the sink had not been connected to the new line and the sink water was going into the ground. Not only did they charge me double for the job I had another expense to get that hooked up. Never do business with this company

I am currently trying to resolve and ongoing dispute with Bill Decker and his company for two years! He installed a completely new septic system and it hasn’t been working since day one.

He’s been back out several times and each time it gets worse and worse. As it stands now we have waste water seeping out of the pump tank onto the ground. County is now involved.

Going a legal route next. I can’t even get this guy to give me a straight answer.

This company is run by a dishonest guy. They will lie to you and perform unecessary work to get more money.

They dug up my neighbors entire yard for no reason. The reason they gave was that a pipe was busted underground. However, it had nothing to do with a busted pipe, because that didn't fix the issue. They charged my neighbor several thousand dollars.

It was actually a septic pump, which cost 500 dollars. The company was sued in court, and they had to return my neighbors money.

Also, this company was under a different name several years ago.

Customers complained so much they changed their name. BEWARE OF THESE LOSERS!!!!!!!

This is a standard for this company, they have been lying to people all over Ann Arbor now for the last couple years. The inspector is watching for them because they are not even legal plumbing contractors.

CONSUMER BEWARE THESE GUYS ARE HACKS, your line is not broke they just want to steal your money. Call a real professional company not this fly by night "family business"

View more comments (2)