Update by user Jan 09, 2013

I filed a dispute with my bank to put a hold on the payment. Then called customer service on Monday (10 December).

The lady I spoke to said that the order couldn't be stopped because it was already ready for shipment. She said she saw the email where I was told the...

Unfortunately I recently found the Exchange Auctions and purchased multiple "luxury" watches, jewelry, and a few coins from Exchange Auctions. Every single thing was junk and I mean junk!

The jewelry was so bad my wife said she would be embarrassed to actually wear it. Some of it was broken when it arrived. The watches, 3 of them, were some of the worst examples of a watch you've ever seen. They don't keep time well, some of the buttons to control the under dials don't work at all, and most of all they just feel cheap.

The coins I purchased were not at all in the condition as they were shown online. Most look like they were picked up in a parking lot. There were a few times my winning bid was flat out cancelled and I received BS emails explaining why it had happened, only to see the same item up sometimes within 48 hours. Please beware of these auctions.

The Exchange Auction site is a joke! At Auction is the contracted company that runs this site as well as their own, I have found out. People look at what they are selling in every category they have. Its all JUNK!

ALL OF IT! Literally every page is knock off Chinese ***! These people are the bottom of the barrel and are happily ripping off service members.

Every single person would be good to steer as far clear from this company as possible, that is unless you like your hard earned dollars taken in exchange for junk and sometimes just flat out taken! I wish I had found this site before I bid on any of their junk!

View more comments