Schroder Furniture

I purchased furniture set from company called Schroder Furniture. Schroder Furniture markets its products as unique and high quality custom-made furniture manufactured in Germany. However, it is not the case. If you have any doubts, please visit me and see it for yourself. There is no hint for unique and high quality manufacturing except for the price Schroder Furniture charged us. Sales agreement is even more questionable and no one will offer you to read it before signing. Just a few quotes from it: “Sales of custom-made merchandise and any merchandise sold on “As Is” basis are considered Final Sales merchandise. Final Sales merchandise will not be accepted for return credit or exchange. “As Is” merchandise is sold with no warranty or service of any kind.” “Schroder Furniture (Canada) Ltd. is not responsible for durability of fading for any reason including sunlight exposure.” Obviously Schroder Furniture needs this sales agreement because their sales staff is well aware of actual low quality of their products. If you also suffered from Schroder Furniture please contact me. We should combine our efforts against Schroder Furniture.
ID