Junior Gym - ART VAN PRODUCTS INJURED ME-BADLY

BOUGHT A MATTRESS SET FROM ART VAN, KALAMAZOO ,WITHIN 1 YEAR IT START SAGGING-THERE MATTRESS TECH.CAME OUT AND SAID IT WAS BAD-GOT ANOTHER WITHIN 2 YEARS THAT ONE STARTED SAGGING ,MATTRESS TECH CAME OUT AND AGAIN SAID IT WAS BAD,THEY GAVE ME ANOTHER REPLACEMENT,PAID MORE MONEY THIS TIME (UP GRADE)PER STORE SALEMAN,AFTER 1 YEAR THAT ONE STARTED SAGGING,TECH SAID IT WAS BAD ,MY BACK WAS STARTING TO HURT VERY BAD, ALREADY HAVE PAID OVER 3000 DOLLARS,I ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK TO GO SOME OTHER PLACE-GENERAL MGRS SAID NO THERE IS NO WAY-I CALL CORPORATE THEY DID NOITHING -I CALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN-MENTION MY MY BACK THEY DID NOITHING-CALL STORE IN KALAMAZOO BACK AGAIN PLEADED WITH STORE GM OVER AND OVER AGAIN-HE SAID FINALLY (TAKE US TO COURT I'M NOT GIVING YOU A RED PENNY BACK I DON'T LIKE YOU) WHAT HE MEANT I DO NOT KNOW -ART VAN IS ALL ABOUT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND NOT LOOKING OUT FOR ANY ONE BUT THEM SELVES-THEY ONLY CARES ABOUT GETTING YOUR MONEY ANY THAT IS IT ,ONCE THEY GET THAT IT'S OVER YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK REGARDLESS WHAT THE PROMBLEM IS--pLEASE IF YOU DON'T WON'T TO GET TAKEN FOR ARIDE DON'T SHOP THERE ,YOU WILL BE SORRY-I HAVE BACK PROMBLEM AND BEEN OFF OF WORK FOR 4 MONTHS NOW-YOU THINK THEY CARE ,

I have had the SAME problem with them, only my mattress sagged within the first 3 months. We are now on our 3rd one, the original was bought on July 30th.

I have a new one from another compant being delivered today and my cc company got them to give me a store credit. Thats only becaude my cc company told them to do it or they would take the charge back.

You have choices. If you paid by credit call your company

ID