Robbed and dissatisfied and disappointed

Ocean Canyon Properties #1824209
*** if you were THAT concerned about addressing the entire book of complaints and concerns pending against you, then you would’ve contacted ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS LIST RIGHT NOW PERSONALLY as soon as the issue arose, rather than waiting for a lawsuit to be filed before taking the initiative and responding PUBLICLY to all of whom you have taken advantage of just to save yourself the embarrassment! Thankfully, Karma is real. You’ll receive all dues you are owed, IN FULL. You have earned EVERY SINGLE BIT. Advice for the future, I hope you’ve learned not to bite the hand that feeds you.
2 0

Robbed and dissatisfied and disappointed

Ocean Canyon Properties #1824206
This I absolutely disgusting! I found a few different photos online of this filthy horrible and completely misleading place, which obviously took me hours and hours of deep web dedication with the assistance of google, and I must say, my heart truly goes out to you! Karma is real, and trust me, they will get paid what’s due to them, but not with the money they’ve threatened you with paying/them obtaining from you! So sorry that you were taken advantage of like this, when all you truly wanted and were looking for in the first place was a nice place to vaca the family to! So damn despicable!
5 0
1 reply
A truly despicable company. Avoid it like the plague and don't fall for their sales talks. Run!
comment to review:

Viabox, pure and simple robbery

Viabox #1824198
Will DEFINITELY never use ever again, and will ensure that everyone I know hears of your story and recommendation! Thanks for the warning!
0 0