Pick a different chipotle location or just skip it altogether and go elsewhere.

Pick a different chipotle location or just skip it altogether and go elsewhere.
This is the third time in the last month now that my Husband and I get chipotle and our bowl and burrito are naked meat-wise, and the chips are so salty that your tongue ends up cracked and dried out from the overload of salt. Ill post a photo of my burrito below, but the photo doesn't do it justice when this isn't the first occurrence. Sometimes the ingredients will be separated within the burrito, so you might bite into one ingredient only with the rest being at the bottom or something like that, and, usually, I try to be understanding of that, and just mix the ingredients up myself once I get home, and unwrap the burrito and fix the issue. But this is the third occurrence now where I bite into my burrito, and there is either no chicken at all, or if I'm lucky, there's some very tiny fragments of chicken, NOT EVEN CHUNKS, and 7/8s of the burrito are the sour cream and cheese etc. THE THIRD STRIKE AND I AM DONE! Every single time I've had an issue with this (Colerain Avenue located) Chipotle, I attempt to call up there as soon as I am made aware of how poorly my food was made/handled, and I cannot even get so much as a live person to answer the damn phone, let alone to have my burrito remade, compensated for the annoyance and inconvenience of spending my hard-earned money on such a poor excuse of a meal, nor can I get the issues addressed any further other than posting complaints and reviews online, and that doesn't get me my money back! Nor does it get my stomach full! Since Chipotle Employees on Colerain Ave. have decided to start skimming from customers food in order to store it away for themselves, I think its safe to say that not only am I going to take my business elsewhere, but ALL of you should too! Complete waste of money! Over $60 total spent on chipotle in the last month and the issues only getting worse! I'm done giving chances!
ID
Colerain, Ohio
Pros
  • Used to be such a good restaurant years upon years ago
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • High price with lack of product and service
  • Poor food handling
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution