Spotted Kingdoms #611770
I'm sure you've told your puppy owners what you want them to hear.I am not the only "unsatisfied" customer. Natasha has posted a complaint on reviewtalks. I would be appeased if you sent the refund as promised. The puppy you mentioned is not the same puppy I was referring to that died so you must have had several. I believe my puppy did almost die. I did not take her to my vet, but the emergency pet hospital. Why bother submitting my vet bills, I wouldn't see that either. You gave very different reasons in your e-mails for getting rid of your dogs. You told me your puppy room was dirty. Nothing was ever said about a washer. You said you hadn't had time to clean it. Just quoting what you said. I have not lied about anything. I have no reason to. I know I'll never see my money. As far as *** attitude", I'm sure you would be the same way if the shoe were on the other foot. I believe crsmith is you. I have warned buyers about you and that is all I set out to do.
1 reply
Terie Vtn
This goes with my most recent post below, it disappeared because of the link I posted, I think.

You can believe whatever you want about my identity, but I can't have you saying that the Kristen is making up an imaginary person in order to back herself up. That's just ludacris. If you google the EXACT username "crsmith39" you can see some of the social networking sites that I, Chrissy Smith, am involved with. Go ahead and click on my pinterest account, where you can be directly linked to my facebook account by clicking the icon and from there you can direct your concerns regarding my identity to me via message. It's absolutely ridiculous how much you keep grasping at the idea of my fabrication, when it's obvious that we are not the same person.

Anyways, regarding the true matter at heart and not silly theories, you are completely entitled to your emotions and opinion as to the experience you received as a puppy buyer, and you may have had a bad experience..it can't always be perfect when dealing in animals and life. BUT I do want to say, that I am VERY very ridiculously happy with the puppy I received and the breeder-buyer relationship I had with Kristen!!
...

Spotted Kingdoms #608146
Reply to crsmith. I'm sure the breeder can do what ever she wants with her web site. It doesn't change the facts. I have a witness that my dogs collar was yellow and was not the runt. My dog did not come from a Sept litter nor from Daisy. I never in any blog I wrote stated my dog was partially deaf. She is totally deaf and always has been. The point here is I was sold a deaf dog and promised a refund which I did not receive. I believe crsmith is the breeder trying to cover her tracks. Must have another litter on the way.

Spotted Kingdoms #607542
You don"t know squat about my situation. First of all my puppy is completely deaf, not partially deaf. As far as the breeder offering me a discount, I never got it!!! Thus the pissed customer. We are not talking about the same litter here. I had the "yellow" puppy in this litter and it was not the runt. I think the blog by crsmith is a bunch of BS brought on by the breeder. Buyer Beware this is a back yard breeder trying to redeem herself. Look at the length of this thing!
1 reply
Terie Vtn
Actually, no. In your other negative reviews on other sites you use the words "partially deaf,"so if your dog is fully deaf then you should not use the word partial.

My "rambling" (as you called it in one of the comments on the other site)was supporting evidence to the statements I was making. I don't make claims without actually knowing what I'm talking about...I know a lot about dogs, puppies, and have done a great deal of research on dals.

Oh wait, just kidding I'm actually the breeder using a false name and pretending I purchased a puppy from Spotted Kingdoms...although my name AND puppy are on the website. You're just stabbing in the dark.

You're entitled to your opinion and emotions regarding your experience, and I'm entitled to mine and with that being said I am VERY happy with Kristen and the wonderful little guy, Otto ("White"--his color from the litter), that she has given me. My investment in this conversation, as I stated before, is that when you discredit Kristen, you are also speaking poorly on my puppy, and thems is fighting words.

Actually, if you look back at the updates on the site it states that "Yellow" wad a
...