comment to review:

Perfect Cost And Product Delivery | I liked this company :)

eFurnitureShowroom #593436
When will Stoopid people learn to read? This is for pissed off people not a place for you to advertise where you work. Buy an ad in your local paper and stop with the spam!

On Time Delivery :)

eFurnitureShowroom #593435

Verizon runaround

Verizon #593057
That's funny. I had the same problem. They do what they can to raise your bill. They hope people will just pay the balance and not check anything. Been there done that. Good job on keep calling. They really hate people like us that read.

Thagaval Free - online job Holder

Thagavalfree #592296
You guys need to stop with this spam sh|t. Go buy an ad in the paper you cheap ***

Thagaval Free - Home Based Job

Thagavalfree #592294
You people need to stop with this spam sh|t. Go buy ad space in the paper.

Thagaval Free - Needful Partime Job

Thagavalfree #591374
Man you *** won't give up. SPAM somewhere else. This is all a crock of sh|t!

Thagavalfree Online Job

Thagavalfree #591373
Yes! Just what this site needs...SPAM. Anyone who thinks this is legit is a ***. Go to a different site and SPAM there. This is for people who have fun.
0 1
comment to review:

XM will not transfer subscription to new vehicle

Sirius XM Radio #591010
When I got my lifetime membership that was the first thing the rep told me you can't transfer it to another car. It will stay with the original car only. Maybe if you know a guy they can take the radio out and put it in the new car. As for them not offering the lifetime anymore I couldn't say. I know I got my money's worth going on 5 years.

Refiancing Delayed on purpose

Wells Fargo #591005
That takes me back. It was terrible the paperwork the faxing the you didn't sign lines etc. Finally after 6 longs months I got it. Terrible service is an understatement

TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT TO RENEW

Mcafee #589807
They tell you in the terms of service once you sign up they will charge you each year unless you cancel it. Read before you give some company your card number. They count on people not reading and just hitting click click click. It's up to you to read it. The only person to be mad at is yourself.
1 reply
Dear Funny Man, sorry friend, you are wrong! My account came up for renewal, I had disabled auto renewal, they took the money. I complained and asked them not to take money without specific instruction, they refunded the money, following day they took it again! I have now asked for it again, we will see....
I will be going elsewhere in the future.

Shameful Customer Service

Verizon Wireless #589801
Verizon does not care about long term customers. We cost them money with the grandfather programs. They want new people that will pay all the fees to start.service and all the other fees that apply. Once you sign up that's it you're no longer important they have you at least 2 years. I am lucky still have unlimited data on my plan. I abuse it like no other I hit at least 10gb a month. I paid for it I will use it.

Veteran Refused entrance to McDonalds

McDonalds #588887
I'm not trying to be a *** but it's not an age thing it's a safety hazard. The store can be empty or full doesn't matter. They have to enforce that rule because if OSHA is there and sees this they get the fine not you. Thanks for what you did for our country but that card is getting played out. Rules are rules. You should know better.
comment to review:

McAfee steal money with unorthorised renewal of subscriptions.They stole my money!

Mcafee #588130
They do tell you that in the terms of service. You agree to the renew price at the time. You must call or email before the end of the year. It's always best to read before you sign something. Not the companies fault. They count on boneheads like you to not read it and take your money!
0 3
1 reply
#2083917
good joke. mcaffe is a design money trap because old ugly man wants to take money he did not earned
comment to review:

LoveandSeek will not accept credit card payment

LoveAndSeek #587665
Yes it's a scam. Western union is mostly used for scam sites. Anytime you see that turn away. Just be happy you didn't get ripped off.

Books A Million

Books A Million #587548
She's right. You should always read before you sign something. Most of the complaints here could have been avoided if they READ the fine print. Don't trust anyone with your money.
1 0

Not a Very Merry Christmas

Microsoft #587073
Welcome to Xbox. They are junk machines. My family is on number 7. Not very heavy players and it's not in a closed area. Luck of the draw. They do take their time sending out the boxes they give you a month card to say sorry. What a bunch of B.S. sad it's the only system my kids want to play.

Toys r us ripped me off

Toys R Us #586967
Read on the box they tell you what's inside (at least here in The U.S.A) It was nice of him to tell you. As for no returns I say dump that card or just continue to get ripped off!
comment to review:

They did not deliver a life threating drug on the day they were supposed to because of

UPS #586966
*** that's what I was going to say!!!

Sheetz Coffee Cream Machine Sucks

Sheetz #586962
That expensive dispenser cost less than all those boxes of creamers do. I had 8 years there. They cut a lot more things than you know. Look at the subs premium price for cheese??? The meat was cut back so were prices but still paying more for less. It's how companies work. We the people can only bend over and take it up the tailpipe!

No Complaints Here

Franklin Furniture #586847
They have sites for that. Go there and post it Nobody here cares that you work there. Get out of here. Make commercials like normal companies.
comment to review:

Hudson's they delivered a product even when they beat everybody price

Hudsons Furniture #586846
People need to learn to read. This is a pissed site. I'm glad you have a job working for this company. Most of us come here for laughs and *** like you post commercials. Get out of here.

Sandwich from heaven McRib

McDonalds #586601
Very hungry. All food is bad for you. You won't live forever so stop the reading and enjoy things in life. Remember you will die someday. Or maybe you will be eating a McRib instead of being outside getting hit by that bus! Think about it.

Awesome Warranty Hudson's Furniture

Hudsons Furniture #586526
How long have you been working there? You missed the pint of this site re-read it again.
comment to review:

Ruined My Christmas Dinner!

Walmart #586203
*** him to *** for wanting to get home to his family. These people put up with enough *** during the work day. You're mad because you were late not every clock is the same maybe his it was after 8 and he wanted to let you know. The world has many people besides you. Suck it up.

PAYING FOR SERVICED I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR

DIRECTV #586198
It's written in the print. I know you said you don't read the bills many companies count on that. So you can't get mad at something you could have stopped. All you can do is suck it up learn from it and read ALL your bills. You may be getting ripped off more than you know.
comment to review:

Verizon has horrible customer service

Verizon Wireless #585604
I agree with you 100%. The problem is once you sign the contract they got you. They could care less about long time customers because we cost them money having the unlimited data plan *** them off. I get sickof calling them each month to correct my bill. All I can tell you is to get a different phone iPhone is no better. Plus if you're not a 10 year old girl they are not for you but that is another pissed off complaint.

Advertising

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery #583083
You again? Turn off the radio and TV shut the doors lock up the house and never leave. There you go problem solved. I hope this helps you out now no more offensive commercials.
1 0

CHESTNUT HILL ESTATE SALES DID A GREAT JOB

Chestnut Hill Estate Sales #580967
How long have you been working there?
1 1

CHESTNUT HILL ESTATE SALES DID A GREAT JOB

Chestnut Hill Estate Sales #580966
How long have you been working there?
1 1

Surprised

Midnight Velvet #580563
How long have you been working for them? Can you say "SCAM!"

Thagavalfree Easy Data Entry Job

Thagavalfree #580558
It's funny when *** try to scam people on a pissed off site. It's a scam. You're a loser for trying. I hope people are not that *** that they fall for this.

Complaint about customers

Kmart #580015
You're just as bad as them. Why would you just sit and watch??? You know the employees can't do anything because then they will get sued. If it was a friend or family member then you will stand up and be a man. If it's just a stranger screw them just watch like the rest of the cowards.

Stop talking and bi*ching and do something. I get sick of people like you. All balls on a web page but in real life you're just as big a white trash as they are.

Thank you.

Apple iPhone 5 purchase from Apple Store

Apple #578432
Remember with Apple you are not a human you are simply an idrone. They know you are trapped and nothing can be done. All the idrones I know say the same thing it's a pretty phone, iPad, etc. But what they never say is how good they are treated leaving the Apple store. My suggestion to you is drop all Apple products and move on. Besides iPhones are for 12 year old girls. Men don't use them.
comment to review:

JENNA THE ASTROLOGER IS A SCAM ARTIST!!!!

AboutAstro #577333
It's astrology what do you expect? None of it is real. It's funny when people say they were scammed out of money for this "practice" send me $10.00 and I'll tell you everything you want to hear. I'm cheaper and you will get the same results.