The sims 3 is ***

Electronic Arts #689221
Don't listen to dip$h!t above me. I agree with you. I did the same thing. But it is our fault we should read before we buy. As for anonymous above me he said Sims 3 not expansion pack. Maybe you should learn to read.
comment to review:

Can't Get Rid Of Them......

POF #688010
Go to the site and where you log in click on the forgot username or password. It should say enter your email to send it to you. Hope this helps.

Sirius Lifetime Subscription Scam

Sirius XM Radio #687951
The first thing they told me when I bought my lifetime subscription" You can't transfer it to another car". So the guy you got the truck from lied to you, unless it was a portable radio he got and installed it himself. Or he was just being a *** and had it turned off. There's no need to transfer it if it's lifetime. You buy the car it's in it it becomes yours. SiriusXm no longer offers lifetime subscription. Take what you want from this but these are the facts. Good luck getting your money back. I doubt it will happen.
2 replies
The radio in this truck is a factory installed unit (part of the truck) not aftermarket.I didn't want to transfer the subscription to another radio, we called to put it in my name, which they did. The radio worked like a champ until March if this year, when it just quit. When I called Sirius said the "Subscription Owner" bought a new car, transferred it and there was nothing they could do.

US Cash Advance- $665

Us Cash Advance #686976
It's a scam. Your info is on the web they bought it and are trying to scam you. Just relax. There's nobody to call to report them. Just live your life and don't worry about them. As for the *** posting his *** site...*** off!

Verizon HTC DNA SUCKS!!@

Verizon #685152
Get a home phone and answering machine. For about 20$ a month. This way you won't miss out on your six figure salary. Verizon sucks we know that, they know that. They also know you won't go elsewhere. So suck it up and get the home line. What will it hurt?
comment to review:

I watched El Taco Zamorano Restaurant harass a disabled patron 3 TIMES!

El Taco Zamorano Restaurant #683496
This is not helping her. Go up to the *** as they are doing it. That will help.

Verizon Vios Charges

Verizon #679945
I agree with you. These FEES are getting out of control. Just say what it is a new COST!

Tb dress is not a scam!

TBdress #678509
Scam scam scam scam. Bulllshit!
comment to review:

Fantastic selection of wedding gowns

TBdress #678507
Bulllshit!
comment to review:

Good service from tb dress

TBdress #678506
Bulllshit!
comment to review:

Tb dress is a fantastic service

TBdress #678503
***!

Incorrect package

UPS #677494
You could look up the person that the package is for try Google or the sender that sent it let them know. I'm sure you will make them happy. You're wasting your time with UPS waste it to get it to the owner. Maybe they will reward you.

Is it a scam?

Cash Machines 2 #677488
All working from home things are scams. If it was true everyone would do it. Go spam elsewhere this place heard it all.

Shirley varner

Cash Advance #677484
This is all a scam. Relax and don't worry about it. All of our SS# are for sale they just pick someone at random and try to get what they can. Read this site more you will see the 100 plus reviews about them. So again relax and next time they call tell them to hold on and go take a bath while they hold. Or just tell them to F-off!

Horrible customer service

Walmart #677414
It's Walmart their philosophy is "We could care less...where else are you going to go?"
comment to review:

What is the deal with the self checkouts all of a sudden?

Walmart #672386
I count 3 *** below me. All of you are a waste of space.

Kmart racist

Kmart #667691
Didn't miss that. America seen how *** Mexico was and said never mind we will pass let them be alone or another country take it over. Plus it's not my fault the Indians sold out they were the *** they sold it so I'm where I'm supposed to be. Next!

Women's Tennis Doubles Crossed Off

Nbc Sports #662792
I'm not being a smart *** but to the person who clicked useful please reply and explain how this is useful.
comment to review:

Give full name first or they will hang up on you

Uhaul #662172
I agree make one up. Not like someone else on the planet doesn't have the same name.
comment to review:

Not enough motorized carts for disabled

Target #662165
Those are for the fat lazy people. Look at 99.9% of the people on them. This is all over. Look into getting your own. Fat people will not give them up.
comment to review:

Skim commercial making fun of anti drug one

Kraft Foods #657314
My head hurts now after reading this. Thanks.

Customer service stinks!!!

Sirius XM Radio #656428
When I got my lifetime subscription the first thing they told me was it was NOT transferable. In the cars that have it built in. Now if I bought a radio from them and it broke I could transfer my subscription 3 times at $75 per transfer. I love it but my car is getting old and they no longer offer lifetime subscriptios.

Kmart Steals From Its Customers

Kmart #653510
How is this a problem? If the items you had were cheaper as a member she saved you money. If not all she got were a few points. Get over it. That is not a big deal. And you will never shop there again is just a *** comment. Believe me they will NOTmiss you.

Want my money

Picture Me Portrait Studio #650281
If you have the CD go to a store like Wal-Mart and get them printed out. As for your money kiss it goodbye you won't be seeing that again.
comment to review:

READ EVERY WORD OF THE RENTAL CONTRACT!!

Ez Rent A Car #647908
You're right read it. I'm one of those people who when I give my credit card I read before I sign. Fees add up and companies know people won't read it. This is where they make money. You learned your lesson now you will read the fine print.

Remove Nudity and Partial nudity And Sex Scenes Off Of Netflix

Netflix #647907
They need a hardcore *** section.
2 7
Bingo. :grin

Mary young

Us Cash Advance #647391
I hope that's not your phone numbes you posted on a public message board. Surely you're smarter than that.

Hidden Fees at Proflowers

ProFlowers #647180
I'm glad I seen this. I was going to order them. I'm like you those hidden fees are getting out of control. Just add it to the price and remove the word FEE. I will just go out and get her some myself. At least I know what I will get. Best of luck getting them to her.

SCAM

Lifetouch Photography #646365
They can make you pay. If you don't your child won't graduate. I'm guessing you live off others (welfare). Get a job you *** and stop encouraging theft.
0 6
1 reply
Honey Lemme put this though your head "Funny Mann". If lifetouch sends you more pictures then you ordered and they want you to pay sue the ***. they prey off parents that way. Not payign wont keep your kids from graduating. encorageing theft? Thats what the company does by overchargeing its curstomers. Now ZIP IT.
comment to review:

Wont allow me to become a member

Fuckbook #646157
Another sad basement dweller. Time to move out of parents house get a job and look for REAL women.
comment to review:

Might as well just burn your money!

Telebrands #645508
I was going to get one of them. After reading all the problems on here I'll stick with the long green hose. Pain to put away but it works.

Billing

Life Alert #645072
I agree with you. I don't like auto pay. There are to many complaints on here about those types of payments. The horror stories to try and get a refund are terrible. Take my check and be happy.

Walmart sucks so bad!!

Walmart #644348
Read below. BMW=Big Mexican Woman

United Landscape Design- Stinky work

United One Landscaping #643904
I am sorry for what they did to you. We need to unite and form a class action lawsuit against those good for nothing bums. Always late and ripping people off. I'm glad your doing better.
1 reply
:) :) :) :) united landscape design has been serving nj since 1988 and we have a 5 star rating with home advisor.com and no no active complaints with the BBB . :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My Pictures

Picture Me Portrait Studio #643629
They are protected by the same bankruptcy laws that you and I are. Get all the lawyers in the world to try and get money out of them it wont work. They are just like normal people who know they will file bankruptcy they go out and max every card they have or in their case recruit as many people as possible. Only thing to do is hope your pictures show up. If not you're out of luck.

They Left a Big Hole

ATT #643365
Cut the line when they come out to fix it tell them after it's fixed to close the hole or else they will be back tomorrow to fix it again.
Good idea
comment to review:

Rude abusive ugly fat women and psychos at this subway

Subway #641819
Haha read what you wrote (Yes all of it) and tell me you're an educated attractive female. Skanks like you make us real attractive people look bad. I'm betting they were the skinny cute people and you were mad because they had to put your sub in a bucket because you got everything on it plus double meat and cheese. Sorry if that was not clear. I'll speak your language...moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo.
1 1

HARASSING PHONE CALLS FROM U S CASH LOANS

US Cash Loans #641569
I hope you realize this is a scam. Just ignore him or play around as much as you can. Our information is on the net and for sale (ticks me off but true). Nobody will come to arrest you. It's only a scam to scare you. Relax and have a good day.

ATT replaces defective iPhones for only first 14 days

ATT #640290
That was your first problem ordering an Apple product. They have outrageous fine print and are very difficult to deal with. Get rid of that POS and get something better. Anything will be better than those iPhones. Unless your a 10 year old girl keep it. If not move on up to bigger and better. Just my 2¢.
comment to review:

Thermospas uses the same tactics as car sales

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs #640144
How come you didn't call the police? Or cancel the order once he left? Or even take them to court? This is all on you. All you had to do was say NO and tell the guy to get the £?ck out of your house!
1 reply
He probably didn't call the police because they were on his phone.
This is not "on him". You are allowed to shoot people who are on your property who intend to do you harm. I would call intending to take $12,000 from someone harm. ThermoSpas is not a company to do business with. They sell inferior products and unreasonable prices using high pressure tactics.

Kmart racist

Kmart #640033
Last I checked USA is better than dirty Mexico. Remember we didn't ask for you to come here. If it's so great there why are you here? It's OK for you to come here take our American money but learn to speak our language is something you won't do. I live here and should not have to press 1 for English. Screw all you who think we need to learn your language. If I go there to live I will learn it. Now get back on that donkey of yours and head back to the border.
2 0
2 replies
RE: Funny Mann .Unless your Indian maybe you should get back on the boat and head back to where your ancestors came from. Mexicans come here for a better opportunity like everyone else. Oh in case you missed History class, Mexico was part of the USA.

Dish Network is unethical

Dish Network #639371
No service? Did you move into a cave? All you need is access to the sky and you get service. I would try again someone is *** you.
comment to review:

So mad but im not waiting for nothing!!!!

Picture Me Portrait Studio #638750
Nothing the BBB can or will do. They are protected by the same bankruptcy laws we are. All you can do is check Walmart for your pictures.

I been robbed

Gamefly #636953
Just a question. If you don't own a game system then why would you sign up for a free trial?
1 reply
I was totally thinking the samething funny man...

Called at my job

Us Cash Advance #636884
It's a scam. Relax and go about your day. They may call again try to have fun with them.
comment to review:

Inferiror installation of internet service

Charter Communications #634833
Or run them over with the lawnmower and say "woops my bad". Smash the box and say "sorry I thought it was a bee hive and you're allergic". Have fun with it it's on your property charge them rent. Put up signs and if they come in the yard shoot them in the ***

SCAM

Lifetouch Photography #634832
It's what they have been doing for years. If you don't want them send them back in and you won't be charged. They give you a price sheet you could not miss it. If you say they didn't it's a lie.I have 3 kids and I seen how they do it. They are good picturesfor a fair price for all sheets. Just pay up and be happy.
1 5
1 reply
*** reply. lifetouch pictures are way overpriced (partly because they have to give graft back to the schools). also because they are a giant company who does not care about their employees or their customers. If the pictures are bad, just don't buy them. Get a friend with a camera to take them. They would probably do a better job than the lifetouch "professionals".Also, keep the pictures if you want. you didn't order them and there is no way lifetouch can make you pay. They were unsolicited.
comment to review:

Marcos pizza sends drivers to dangerous areas late at night

Marcos Pizza #632047
Cool I see you learned a new trick. Copy and paste. What will your next trick be?

Lousy unprofessional service

Smartstyle #632043
They flirt for bigger tips. It's just in fun. If it worries you so much go to school and learn how to cut hair so your man won't go there.