Home Shopping Network - HSN Customer Service is Terrible!!

I have been shopping with HSN for years. Recently, I relocated and had placed an order online, double checked that it would be sent to my NEW address....got a confirmation email THE NEXT DAY that listed my old address as the "shipping address". WHAT???? I called HSN immediately to which they stated there was nothing that could be done!!! Product was in process of shipping, and I was told that I should've phoned right after I placed the order to change the shipping address. I tried to explain that I had not received the confirmation email until the next day and that their online process had a bug, and was told "that's weird". I was also told by HSN customer service to call UPS to find out if I could get the shipment to my new address. UPS stated HSN would have to change it and there was nothing that could be done on their part. UPS was sympathetic and stated I would have to go to my old address to retrieve the product from the people that currently lived there. OMG! Seriously?? It was a big, HUGE mess which I spent hours trying to fix. I did get the product from the old address, but it was a very difficult and crazy process. BE EXTRA CAREFUL ORDERING ONLINE WITH HSN!!!!!! Customer Service is NO HELP!!
ID