Unistar Talent - Unistar Treated Me Great!

I had never modeled before but was always told by my friends that I had the look. I contact Elena at Unistar Talent and we met. I didn't have any professional pictures. She told me that she thought I had potential but wanted me to have some good quality pics done so she could make a final determination. I have a friend that is a professional photographer and she took several pics of me. I met with Elena again showed her my pics and she offered to sign me. I was hesitant since this was a new agency. In August I signed and am very please thus far. We did a private on-location photo shoot and my pictures came out great and my comp cards are even better. I've already been on several casting, but no work as of yet :) - I would like to thank Elena for her help in getting me into the business.

its a scam. don't waste your money.

they'll take it and run by switching offices every chance they get so you have a hard time reaching them. they won't respond to emails or calls either. and don't deliver what you paid for. save your money and look for a real talent agency.

do your research. they stole $1,100 from me!

they usually have an F rating on the BBB site. Right now it's a D+, but it will most likely go back to its usual F soon.

also i made a typo in my original post. the company currently has a D+ rating with the BBB and I'm sure it'll fall back into their typical category of being F rated which has been its rating consistently for a year.

That commenter is most likely fictitious. It seems to me that they create their own reviews to present themselves in a positive light, ]so that they can probably continue to scam people. But the company is fraudelent in my opinion and stole my money.

Seriously, you recommend them?

View more comments (3)