Advertised Internet price is not the price

Frontier Communications #1746408
Could you point out in your online contract where there is mandate to rent equipment or buy it on the current account?

Advertised Internet price is not the price

Frontier Communications #1742915

ECrater didn't notify buys that seller was termniated

eCrater #1243520
:) Your ID "No Cheese For Your Whine" would put you in a trolls camp with advanced intention to emphasize or invent "Whining".

ECrater didn't notify buys that seller was termniated

eCrater #1243518
Hmmmmm. So it is like I bought the GC while Boarders Book Store was operational and then later went to the store to learn it had closed? ..... I thought my experience was so much more like ecrater gave its blessing to the non-delivering seller by listing the seller's items all while ecrater had already realized the seller was collecting money and not-delivering.

Symantec cockup

Symantec #786160
Norton's "Live Update" was buggy even back in the early ninety's. Guess it still is.
comment to review:

This company is a total fraud - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Symantec #786159
Yes, lots of hours waiting to talk to someone who likely is not able to assist.
I learned that a "perpetual license" to use their software is not perpetual.
Clinton: Is my Norton Utilities 14.5 having a perpetual license?
Sivachandran K: Norton Utilities comes with perpetual license
Clinton: Does that mean that I am licensed to use the product for how long?

Bad service

Symantec #786156
:) My perpetual license for Norton Utilities can't be used to re-activate the program I re-installed on my rebuilt computer, new hard disk.
Took me over a week to learn this over the coarse of many hours of talk and chat with Norton Technical Support.
Clinton: Is my Norton Utilities 14.5 having a perpetual license?
Clinton: ???
Sivachandran K: Norton Utilities comes with perpetual license
Clinton: Does that mean that I am licensed to use the product for how long? Sivachandran K: If the product is already activated, it will be working without any issues Clinton: ??? I thought that would be an easy question to answer. Sivachandran K: Since you are trying to activate it now, you are having this issue Clinton: You will tell me how long I am licensed to used the product please. Sivachandran K: There is no expiry for the product if its activated already. Clinton: Is there a difference in installing/activating the product 3 years ago and then again installing on the same computer with a new hard-disk today? Sivachandran K: I am sorry sir since its unsupported, I will not be able to assist you with this issue.

Net2Phone #62686
I am sure my IDT Net2phone accounts were funded with only my money. I was charged plenty for service.

Net2Phone #62685
Today's break through of learning from IDT Net2phone that my broadband account's reseller was PennyTalk was really shocking. ITD Net2phone customer service most often can not name my reseller. Then too I am completely baffled that I was supposed know that Pennytalk was my reseller as PennyTalk wasn't even around in the year 2000 when my account record starts.

Found this on the PennyTalk web site:

PennyTalk was introduced in 2001 as a service of Net2Phone, Inc. Net2Phone was acquired by IDT in 2006.

IDT seems to be represented by a kaleidoscope of company names that makes "knowing who your dealing with" a very difficult task. The PennyTalk personnel, with whom I spoke today, seemed not so happy to have to admit my account is an IDT Net2phone account.

Net2Phone #62682
Spent an more than an hour on this subject today. IDT Net2phone told me my account reseller is PennyTalk; owned by IDT.

I called PennyTalk five times and found three times their customer service could review account and not the other two times.

PennyTalk Customer Service could review my complete account record going back to December 2000 and would email it to me. They sent an email detailing the most recent account transaction; no complete history.

PennyTalk Customer Service said my broadband account balance of $40.33 will not be refunded because the funding came from my IDT calling card which was funded through a promotional courtsey. I have no recollecton of such generosity from IDT.

I will continue to ask PennyTalk for the account funding history as I am sure it will clarify the issue of how my account was funded.

YOURTOPBRANDS is part of Active Response Group, Inc

Active Response Group #41681
It is 2008 October 12 and still waiting. YourTopBrands seems to have a pulse but is generally not responding.
comment to review:

YOURTOPBRANDS keeps saying they're investigating my purchase

your top brands #37016
In Feb 2008 my gift became scheduled to be delivered.It is now Sep 2008 and my contact with customer service at YOURTOPBRANDS reveals I have months to wait before the card may ship. At least customer service is available.....