Ben Hur Moving And Storage - Great move

ok, let me start by saying that Ben Hur Moving And Storage did an outstanding job with our move. I moved from Long Island NY to the upper West Side of Manhattan after living there for so long. i had just retired and needed a change, i contacted a few moving services and read many reviews online, could not make a decision whatsoever! so my husband decided to ask some of his friends for recommendations and the only one we were willing to consider was Ben Hur Moving and Storage ( said so many great things ) i called got an estimate and hired them. the day of the move the guys arrived just 2 minutes late [which isn't bad at all] looking very professional and ready to work, i had them pack all of my belongings and not a thing was damaged. When they arrived at our new home, the frame of the front door got a little scratch on it when Josh and Sammy were bringing in my very large couch. as soon as they noticed the damage they advised me to get an estimate for the repair and that they will pay for the repairment. which they did... it was a great move. i will recommend them to anyone ( that's why i'm writing this)
ID