Verified Reviewer

World Financial Group - Commission not receive

I did not receive my compensation since 2018. And I tried to call customer services so many times but I have told it has to be certain level personal to called. My direct deposit info does not change, there is not reason I have issue to received it. Last year, I already filed tax reported for 2018 before I received the 1099-Misc form. And it costed me more than $100 to file tax amendment. It's really unfair to me. I wish you would resolve my issue. Thank you.

Hello Elyjah, You have to be a Senior Marketing Director or above to reach home office support. You can have your upline Senior Marketing Director call on your behalf, or you can submit a support case through MyWFG yourself.

1099s are mailed out at the end of January. We are unable to open a support case on your behalf, as we do not have enough information.

However, if you continue to experience issues, please submit a support case through MyWFG. Thank you, WFG

ID
Service
World Financial Group Customer Care
Pros
  • When i left
  • New york ny 10002
  • 15 division street 6th fl
Cons
  • Everything about their business model
Loss
Preferred solution
get my commission back please.