Trend homes

Trend homes was sued by the miller law firm for mold. We purchased one of their homes before we found out about this. Our kids were sick for years as soon as we let the house go back to the bank our kids have not been sick since. We have moved but when we did live their and contact trend homes they refused to do anything they were filing bankruptcy while my infant was on breathing treatments. We lost our homes and our kids had medical problems for 3 years. Dont let your babies get sick by trend homes they cut contruction corners and they have defects. Our ceiling caved in full of water. We lost our home because of this .We had headaches,sinus infections breathing treatments it was horrible and my family had to pay dearly I am just happy none of our children died.

Trend Homes say they build unique homes but fail to mention that by unique they mean they will build the same house three doors down. Yes, my unique Trend Home is being rebuilt three doors down.

If you are planning on using them I would beware. If I go to sell my house people are going to want a unique house not a copy next door. I get to look at my house twice coming home thanks Trend!

I will never use them again. One year in and it is falling apart from the inside out.

ID