Long Wongs Hot Wings - Bad food 2X Charged

We live within a block of Long Wongs. Since they advertise the Great Wings, decided to try it on the night before Easter. THAT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE WE HAVE EVER MADE!! We went there because my husband wanted to eat hot wings, I ordered a French Dip Sandwich. It was so dark at our table that we could not read much on the menu, but we also ordered the "Cactus (Zucchini) Sticks, 5 small sticks and Mushrooms, 5 small in a paper boat. We could make out the price, but felt it could not be too much for such a dingy place. We received the appetizers which were tiny after waiting 20 minutes. Then we waited another 15 minutes for our food. I ate a couple of bites from my French Dip sandwich and a few fries and I felt sick. My husband ate his 9 wings (It said 10 on the menu), most were the wing tips with 2 drumettes. I also had a root beer and he had one beer. We were absolutely shocked to get a $39.00 bill. When we examined it closely we say that the five "Cactus Zucchini Strips" which were about 3 inches long and one inch wide cost $6.50 and the five small mushrooms were also $6.50. We eat out a lot and get Zucchini often and it comes in stacks over a foot tall for less than we paid there. WHAT A RIP OFF!! But to make it worse, we found that they also CHARGED US TWICE on our debit card. I have worked as a cashier before and they have safeguards against duplicate charges. The Cashier at Long Wongs was pissed at us because we mentioned the high price of the Zucchini and Mushrooms. To make things worst, I was SICK to my stomach all day Easter and Monday. NEVER AGAIN!!! Renee

Hardly what should be called someone's worst mistake.

you eat pidgeon and cat...you got long wonged

View more comments (1)
Featured
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Loss

Western Dental billing me for errors they made!!

I had a molar removed and contracted to remove and get dentures. On my appointment, 2 hours and being completely numbed. I was told they made upper dentures instead of the lower. I was sent home and promised the lower dentures on Saturday. I took two days of sick leave. On Sat. After waiting another two hours, the dentist would not remove my teeth because my doctor prescribed a blood thinner I told them I was not taking them. They are unprofessional, wrong dentures and not reading my chart until the third visit and one removal.. Now they say I have to pay for everything. Even after filing a grievance.

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations. Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental.

We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services.

Please contact us at (800) 992-**** during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right. We look forward to assisting you.

ID