comment to review:

Denial after denial - they pay for *nothing*

Who is Jolene? My name is Marc and I never made a dishwasher claim and you never approved $1 for either of my claims. Good lord. My claim number is on both of the email screenshots I posted here. You guys continually amaze me. Nate from your office called me after my Home Advisor review went up. He changed your story again and said you couldn’t pay my claim because you couldn’t reach the contractor who did the work. This just isn’t true. The contractor refuses to speak with you again because of your behavior when you spoke to him at my house. Your scam is reprehensible. I guess you should probably find Jolene and give her your line of BS. You can copy and paste it. I don’t mind.
1 1
Show
comment to review:

Todd Combs, CEO letter about Corona 19

GEICO #1848550
GEICO Is dropping the ball in more ways than you may yet realize. I am not an insured - I am a claimant. This is why you should care about my experience: GEICO isn’t taking care of you. A GEICO insured accidentally ran over my brick mailbox. She was ok, but totaled her car. The damage to my mailbox and drive was severe. This is why you pay for liability insurance. In a single driver accident, where the accident report clearly assigns liability to their insured, GEICO didn’t pay the claim. I have no option but to sue for reimbursement. I wish I could sue GEICO, but it doesn’t work that way. I have to press charges and sue the poor woman who accidentally ran off the road. Consider this when deciding on an insurance company!
0 0