Auto Wholesalers - Buyers Beware Fraud Tactics

I called on a vehicle I saw advertised and spoke with some rude man on the phone who gave me terrible directions. Despite the bad directions, they had the vehicle I wanted so went to this place anyway, wouldn't you know that when I got there the car was suddenly and supposedly sold (shocking)! Anyhow the salesman I got was like we have plenty of other cars its really no biggy, I was extremely upset that this wasn't told to me over the phone before driving all the way down there. He states "well nothing we can do about that now so…." I was thinking is this guy for real? I told him that the cars he has are not even close to what I was interested in, he said "ah well thanks for stopping in then"! I told him I was going to inform every media source about this scam of luring customers by false advertising and communication. I was told "do WHATEVER you want"! At this point I left this ridiculous place, and decided to make others known of my experience. BUYERS BEWARE, this place could care less about customer service, I recommend people send a message by NOT falling for this tactic!

Mr. Sartel,

There is a website that I used to report Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett, NH.

If you would like to use the same website to report them just go to www.bbb.org. The website is for the Better Business Bureau.

ID