Ecigexpress sells faulty products

ecigexpress.com are a ripoff company I had spent hundreds of dollars over the last few years with this company.  I didnt complain last time the battery didnt work right out of the box,or died one week later, i have had the  atomizer fall apart after one week, leaking atomizers which ruined my clothing and furniture. BUT NOW I HAVE HAD ENOUGH  I emailed them about a faulty atomizer that came last week(i ordered four)they said ,"too bad, you have to report it within 48 hours" I received them on the 2nd on november and reported the faulty atomizer on the 5th!  WOW. They couldnt just make it right, i never asked for any replacement before...and i did buy four of these...why would i lie? Also,as a rule,  you should only open atomizers as you need them so that they dont get dried out I offered to send the faulty one back and everything...they just want to take your money and dont take any responsibility for the product quality!

I had a similar problem. they refused to refund or send me a new item to replace the product that I bought.

A bogus company. Buyer beware and be warned!

this company ecigexpress is a rip off. i just purchased 3 atomizers and they did not work.

i called them and they said it is not their policy to accept returns. please don't buy from these bums.

they robbed me. i was completely surprissed i have never delt with people like this.

i wish i had done a little research on them before i sent in order. do not buy from these guys they are dishonest.

update:

ecigexpress called me up and threatened to cancel my relative's order unless i remove my bad reveiws from the internet...i told them,"go ahead"

View more comments (2)